3/9/2022 - Donuts and Shamrock Sugar Cookies

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yesterday was my day to bring treats to the meeting. Dashed into Safeway and picked up a container of Shamrock cookies, sugar cookies in the shape of a shamrock with green sugar sprinkles... and for the health conscious a vegetable tray. I now have a a bunch of cookies as there was a crowd of 4, normally we have 9-11 folks.... oh well, they will be consumed along with most of the celery and the few carrots that weren't eaten..... The meeting was fun and entertaining.

Today was another "bundle" your kids up for the bus... it will be 73 this afternoon.... we desert dwellers are delicate cold weather folk I guess......

OC I hope the coyotes didn't keep you awake last night

Good Wednesday to all.....

Another pretty day with sun and in the 50s. Tomorrow will be cloudy. Friday is still
a snow day.

I did studies this morning and I'll work on the tax return this afternoon.

robin, enjoy your cool down.

I hope everyone has a nice day.

Stinking on it! I went to town this morning for a prescription and took with me a check to drop off to the tax lady. I didn't think of the check again until I just now read your comment mentioning taxes, Kat. That was my second trip to that town this week--no, wait, my THIRD, since I had to make a second trip to the CPA's office on Monday, due to forgetting, or overlooking, one of my envelopes. No wonder all I ever want to do is sleep!

We still have snow in our forecast for Friday too, but I don't think it will amount to much, if anything.

Robin, that's quite a nosedive for your expected attendees at the meeting. Glad it was fun anyway. I can definitely relate to bundling up at 73*, depending on the amount of sunshine and wind involved.

The coyotes didn't keep me awake last night but I did hear them when I woke up during the night. I think it is mating season for them. Also, there was smoke in the air yesterday through this morning but I don't know whether that even enters their radar or not. More likely a bunch of them have been bitten by the "love bug."

Back