4-1-2018 - Donuts & Jelly Beans

Noel

Reaction score
e982b343cc5b44019a1031b4f59e69e2--spring-quotes-holiday-quote.jpg

Just a quick post to wish everyone a beautiful Easter Sunday. We all are busy with family & friends so that must be why no one had started this thread yet. Blessings.

Good morning, back from church. Beautiful service, even had a Confirmation during the mass. The roads were clear, bless the plow guys who had to have started early yesterday. But snow is piled high in sooo many places. And tho the sun is shining brightly, was 9 degrees when I left for church. Sigghhhh. Have to start doing some stuff for dinner, which we will be having mid-afternoon today.

God Bless, have a wonderful day, whether it is Easter or Passover. (Got to say all the kiddies had some pretty dresses, pants & jackets today, looked so cute. And so many brought some food or even money, for the Food Banks in town. A tiny town, but there are at least 3 of them. There is a time set aside after the sermon, when the kids can bring any food donation for the basket)

Take care, all......enjoy!

Hi Everybody! I hope that everyone is having a fantastic day and a blessed Easter/Passover weekend. Today has been an okay day. I woke up early and did chores that I had to get done around the house. I was not really motivated so I did not get done as much as I wanted to, but I am still proud of what I did do. In the afternoon, I went online and took a quick nap and then did some light reading. Then I had dinner and right now I am relaxing and online once again.

The weather was fair today but the temperatures are still not where they should be for this time of year. Right now it is partly cloudy and 36*F. Although we did not have a lot of snowstorms this winter, I would take a whole whack of them if it meant that right now it would be nice and warm. Winter can definitely be one long season where I live.

Wishing all of you a magical Sunday evening. Sending each one of you so much love.

McSweetie - hoping your Easter evening is a wonderful one.

Robin - enjoy your handiwork on your new Easter trees.

Happy late Easter wishes. I was up early working on trees, then we had company. Now I'm watching Jesus Christ Superstar. I have worked this show in Sacramento. It is one of my favorites.The voices are amazing.

I hope those of you with TCM enjoyed the Easter movies they were showing. I was outside working most of the day so I missed them.

On to Monday.

Robin - your Easter sounds productive and musical. I just finished watching Easter Parade and a fave, Holiday Inn. Enjoy your show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried, but could not get into Jesus Christ, Superstar. I turned to something else, then tried again later, but....just too much loud rock & jumpin' around for me. When Calls the Heart was my Sunday must see.....(PBS)

Lil0, I'm glad your Sunday was a good one.

I taped Superstar too last night. I might watch it tonight.

FYI, When Calls the Heart is on Hallmark. Last night PBS had
a sad show. I taped that too.

Kat, you are right, it is Hallmark. Thank you! I did have PBS on for a while, guess I was just all over. LOL, I even was gonna try Roseanne, only to learn it was on at 6 p.m. my time, so was over. Ha. Hallmark was running a movie I had seen on Saturday so thus I was really skipping around to find something.

Back