4-10-19 - Donuts and Brrrr

Good evening cyber family,
I started my day at the courthouse getting my restraining order extended. We have to go to court next Wednesday, so I have at least another week to pack and move, which is good since my storage unit was still occupied by the prior tenant at 1:30 and I can't get into my apartment until Sunday afternoon. I also paid off the car loan and got a few things that I'll need for the apartment (lamps and a side table) at a local thrift store. My mom took me out for lunch, since I've had almost no appetite and she wanted to make sure I ate more than a peanut butter sandwich. I've also packed some more and washed the dishes, so I can get them packed too. We'll probably just start moving stuff on Saturday (to storage), as I do need to go back to work tomorrow.

Thank you all for the love and prayers. I definitely feel like God is on my side. I'm thinking of all of you too, I wish I had time to respond to everyone, but time is limited and there is so much to do. :hug:

Thank you for checking in Manda.... prayers continue for you and Gena...
Robin: you have a winter coat here? I have a windbreaker that hadn't been used in years.

Yep... I still have a very nice PeaCoat.... Not that I wear it here... but I have taken it to NYC when I've gone there......

Back