4/14/24 - Donuts and Oh what a beautiful morning!!

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
IT is a really pretty day today.... it's warm enough to eat breakfast outside, not so windy as to make that impossible.... we are going to get really warm for this time of year and tonight it will not be as nice.... but for now.... it's a great day.....
HB's tooth socket is hurting so back to the drawing boards on that..... a protein shake was last night's dinner for him.....mix enough ice cream in powder and anything can be tasty.... right?

I hope everyone has a fantastic rest of their Sunday and Congrats to ShaunP and the entire musical group at the school they did fantastic......

68, sunny and windy, but not as windy as yesterday.

Robin: Improvement in your weather is always a good thing. Hope HB gets dental relief soon. Yes, add my kudos to ShaunP and his musical group!

Let's all make the most of today.

1713111918068.jpeg

It's a beautiful day here too. It's sunny and in the 80s.

I washed towels this morning and they're outside drying. I'll be going in the flowerbed
next. It's a slow process, but I like getting the roots out to help stop the weeds.

robin, I hope HB's socket feels better soon.

Wilde Woman, enjoy your pretty day.

I hope everyone can rest today before the new week begins.

Good afternoon. Nice weather here too. In the 80s* and sunny. A bit breezy but not awful and probably kept it from feeling too hot. I've had a good day. Went to SS and church, then the pastor and his wife came to my house for the afternoon. We had sandwiches and he checked out some maintenance problems I've been having and is going to fix a couple of them for me. A leaky shower head in the bathroom and deterioration of the bottom edge of my storage building. There are a few places where it's rotted away enough for a mouse--or horrors, a snake--could get in. I've put some duct tape over the gaps until he can get back with materials to fix it.

Back