4/2/18 - Donuts and Snowy Forecasts

A. Guy, she was in the touring company that I saw in Youngstown and Pittsburgh. That was before it went on Broadway, and had the original singers from the rock album. The album came out first because no producers would touch a stage production.
????? (Don't see a post from A. Guy here, or the question)

Manda - Sorry you didn't get to sing yesterday. Good luck at the doctor today.

Noel - I said a quick prayer for your son when I read he was returning to school. Sure hope everything goes great for him today. Hopefully your husband & daughter are getting better. He sure doesn't need the flu right now too.

Robin - Good luck with the jury duty. I have had it twice and got called each time for a case. It's interesting, just consumes your work day.

KT - sounds like good news about not having to move so fast. Also, maybe sell some things for your mom.

Kat - your neighbor sounds like one of those people that move in and the rules are for everybody but them.

We had a really nice Easter with the kids, my sister and brother-in law, and we had our daughters-in-law over, also. We went to the Saturday evening church service & Easter egg hunt for the kids. It was a beautiful service.

Have a great day.

KT, regarding your dad's miniature cars. It might be a good idea to check them online, a very few of them are very pricey. A particular VW Beetle custom surf buggy comes to mind. And the ones with the narrow red stripes on the tires are also of interest. Try to get more than one offer.

kt, are they building a new church on the combined property?

I think that's the plan, RS. I was concerned about the church getting into a mess with the cheap construction of these buildings, but it seems they are on top of the situation. The pastor mentioned the shoddy work/repairs to me. I was glad to hear they are aware of the situation. I think the new church will be built in front of where my house now stands.

I only saw half of Jesus Christ Superstar tonight. I'll finish watching the rest
tomorrow night. I'm really enjoying the
production. I was in high school when
the musical came out. I bought the album and played it over and over. So, I'm
singing along with show. I've never seen a production of the show before.

Back