5/5/24 - Donuts and Birthday Cake

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, OC and enjoy being with your family today

il_570xN.3962018655_b6l9.jpg

A big thank you to each and every one of you for the birthday wishes, and for the beautiful cakes. Yes, that includes the one with bacon. Bacon is beautiful, right? I can't think of anything that wouldn't be good with bacon.

I had a short but good visit with my daughter and son-in-law. It was a challenge finding a place to eat after church today but we finally found a Mexican food place. Ever since Covid these small towns have lost restaurants and cut back on hours and days of those that do stay open. Strange that so many of them close on Sundays but they do.

It's too late for a nap but I may doze a little in my chair. It rained nearly two inches last night. Cloudy today.

It started raining here after 11 so I got my walk in today. Heavy rain for over 30 minutes. It's been
awhile since the ditch was a river. The ditch hasn't dried out since early this year. Weeds are
growing in it. My mower trimmed them awhile ago. Not my neighbor. The water so heavy it made
a path to flow. My mower used his push mower yesterday. The side yard has tracks since it's
so muddy.

OC, I'm glad you had nice birthday visit with your daughter and her hubby today.

I hope everyone is having a nice Sunday.

Hey girl, I am so glad you got to see your kids yesterday & today in honor of YOUR special day. Am sure it made a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. Trusting you got in some dozing time .........just relax the rest of the day & evening. Your cakes are fantastic!
I went out to the store, did some grocery shopping. It is sunny and a great 68°, barely a breeze. So nice!
Everyone .........enjoy!

Back