5/6/2023 - Donuts and England has a King and we have a birthday girl

Another busy day for me.

I did my Saturday errands Friday morning. After I put the groceries away, I went out again and spent
over an hour opening a bank account for my brother's stuff. It will take two weeks to get checks.

This morning, I went with two other women from Sunday class to my brother's apartment. We worked
in his bedroom. I took out clothes from his closet and will donate like the last batch I took out. A lot
of valuable things were found in his dresser drawers. I would like go down this week, but everyday
there's a chance of rain.

A female finch is singing by the basket now. Maybe she will lay eggs.

robin, sorry you missed the coronation. You can always watch it later.

Happy birthday, manda. I hope you have a wonderful day.

I hope everyone has a nice afternoon and evening.

Happy Birthday, Manda!
flat-golden-circle-balloons-birthday-background_52683-34659.jpg

Have been having a hectic time, trying to get something straightened out, with no success, despite all time put in. Saturdays/weekends are hopeless, I know. But I tried. Monday will come in a couple of days, may have better luck then.
Cloudy all day, is supposed to rain, am guessing it won't come til evening. I put off going to store grocery shopping which I could have done. Hindsight.
Mandy, hope you are having a fun birthday, and a cake, cupcake, whatever. Happy, happy day, my friend.
Glad I have a small frozen pizza in the freezer today, lolol.

P.S. I turned on the coronation, when I read WW's post this a.m. Caught the end. Did not think the queen consort chose the right hairdo for it, as the "crown" just did not seem to look right. Probably just me.
Want to laugh? I never watch TV during the DAY on Sat., but turned it on, and while wrestling with my problem, I hear music I probably have not heard in 30 years! It was the William Tell Overture.....and in other words......the theme for the Lone Ranger! LOL, did not know it was on TV, only remember from Radio. LOL (Music teacher in H.S. had a lot of fun in music class showing us how classical music is not really boring, and used often in various ways. )

That was a very moving.......and interesting story. And amazing! Thank you, Kat.

Yep, was right, finally began to rain around 6 p.m. And it rains, then stops for a few minutes, begins again. Getting puddles in places out there now. Supposed to do the same tomorrow. Glad umbrella is permanently in the car....might have to use it going to church. Enjoy your evening folks.

Back