6/17/21 - Donuts and Back to Summer

redsquirrel

Reaction score
Good morning everyone. I had waited to see if anyone else wanted to start the thread before I had to leave for my southern county. The early risers must be busy this morning.

Paperwork from yesterday is done, and data is entered. Now to get moving. It'll be a beautiful drive through the Amish area on this gorgeous summer-like morning.

Squirrel, I wish I could be there with you to take that drive. It would be nice to see Pennsylvania again. Truly a beautiful state!

It's 87* with 54% humidity so things are looking better here, though it will be hot. After being out most of the day yesterday, I plan to stay in today, with hopes of going to get my car tomorrow. Maybe I can catch up on some paper decluttering and some odd jobs in the house today.

It was in the 70s and partly cloudy when I walked this morning. I had a busy morning at the
library. The cart wasn't full, but I had to straighten up several areas where the kids have been.

I made an appointment at Geek Squad to have the man come back to set up my new computer.
It will July 3. That's fine. I'm still able to do some things on the old one and I have my laptop.

rs, I hope the drive to Amish county was enjoyable.

OC, good luck with getting your paperwork done.

I hope everyone will have a joyful day.

Good morning. This is our "hot" day 117. So far we are only 104 but then it's also only 9:30. At the 10 pm news last night it was a mere 105. The weather guessers said if we can just hang in there we will cool down next week. Then he showed the chart. Yeah, it will be a cool 109 Monday. Whatever. It's the desert, it's hot.

On the really good news side, my sister's son and wife had a baby last October, and next month, my sister will be able to go to Canada to meet her grandson. She won't need to quarantine so that's even better.

Today was supposed to be daycare day but at 117 I think I'll keep the beast home and in the A/C till the weather gets a bit cooler like next Monday when it will be cool. :rotfl:

Happy Thursday.

Back