6/20/2023 - Donuts and a Passing Day

Old Cowgirl

Reaction score
Hello out there. I went to town this morning. Had some lab work, went to bank and post office, then ate a Jalitos Burger at Dairy Queen. Stopped at the Farm Store for gas and came home. My car thermometer said 107* when I got home. They were predicting heat index of 111* to 114* today. When I was out of the car in town it felt like my eyes were blistering. Heat advisory till tomorrow night. Warnings about conserving electricity. So glad my little house is pretty well insulated and I can keep my thermostat on 79*-80* and stay cool enough for me.

We had an appointment to get a phone for HB.... we ended up getting two..... I upgraded my self. He has moved from a flip phone to a fancy new smart phone.....now I'm waiting for mine to transfer all the data from one phone to the new one, I have to do his manually.... blech....
Started off with high clouds but I'm seeing patches of blue sky and it's 90 degrees out so it's icky sticky..... later today we may get the fence up...that will be wonderful.... HB's daughter is coming over..... which is why I think the fence maybe going up....

Have a great Tuesday...

It's sunny and in the 90s this afternoon.

I worked in the flowerbed for over an hour this morning. I took a quick shower and went to town.
I took books to the bookstore and got rid of a lot of them. I made two more stops before
coming home.

OC, you had a busy morning. I hope the rest of the week is slow one for you.

robin, I hope you were able to get the fence up today.

I hope everyone is staying cool during the hot weather.

WE are currently 87°......luckily a breeze....even as warm as it is, feels good. I was supposed to at least get out to the store, but stayed in. There's always tomorrow.

Back