7-3-2019 - Donuts and Nasty Weather

Amanda, the only way I can see on a Tracfone is to disable all messaging. I don't think you want to do that.
Tracfone also has a free app for their smart phones, Call Detector, for download that is supposed to block unwanted messages. However the reviews say it doesn't work all of the time.

Last edited:
Also have Tracfone......just a suggestion.......but when your minutes run out...get new phone, be new customer, get new phone #. Agree....customer service stinks with all the foreign, I keep having to say...Excuse me? What? Or have you accumulated like me...I have over 6000, lol. But my phone is never on,.....only used to call out..........(rural had no bars, no cell tower close by. )

Happy Late check in...... today was even SLOWER that the day before....... until 4:50 when it got REALLY interesting..... Father of Child #1 comes in to pay his bill, Father of children #2 and # comes in to pay his bill ON THE SAME DAY and SAME time......if bill not paid kids dropped on Monday....... to say the room was tense..... would be an understatement.... and of course everyone was out of the building.....being a 4 day weekend and all...... it was hysterical.....
Luckily we got out with just the money.......

Also have Tracfone......just a suggestion.......but when your minutes run out...get new phone, be new customer, get new phone #. ... Or have you accumulated like me...I have over 6000, lol. But my phone is never on,.....only used to call out..........(rural had no bars, no cell tower close by. )
I have about 4000 minutes accumulated, I could transfer them to Gena. I've been considering getting a new cell through Spectrum, they're offering a deal for unlimited text and talk, cost is $14.95 per Gigabyte of data used. I only use data when I need Google Maps.

Back