7 Days cast members on The Today Show , Tues, 10/27

I wondered, when someone mentioned they'd be on Kathie Lee & Hoda's segment. I tuned in to the last 45 minutes but never noticed.

I didn't watch the trivia part, no way would I have gotten that. I could see Galen Gering (Rafe) or even Billy Flynn (Chad) doing some degree of comedy, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
The winner of trivia contest got the best prize. Too bad other viewers
couldn't get a chance like that.

I really meant to watch this, as I knew the cast was appearing, but...had to go take the car in. So I do appreciate that clip, Kat.
That said, I loved how Hoda & Kathie Lee, whenever they had to say Thaao, said the name like you do in the song....."Dayyy -O, Dayyy-O Daylight come and me wanna go home". Too funny. And then Kate got asked about the blue chunk hair. She said she has had it about 5 years, And claimed that "Kate" was having some issues, so sort of "did it". Gotta say, that truly made me laugh,

I've always done that song with his name. I didn't realize other people did.

I loved when they asked the cast a series of questions and had them raise their hands if they played more than one character, killed someone, came back from the dead, been in a coma, etc. That was fun. I got most of the trivia questions correct but did not know that about Deidre Hall (Marlena) either. I thought it was interesting when Kristian Alfonso (Hope) was asked what was the craziest thing her character had ever done, or something like that, and she said it hasn't aired yet. That has me intrigued. Although, she did say the Nighttime Hope and Princess Gina stuff was pretty crazy.

Wow. What an awesome prize that lady won! 2 round trip tickets to L.A., tour of the studio, and tickets to the 50th anniversary party. That would be so much fun!

Did Hoda say something about her staying in someone's house???

yes, she said Rafe.. I think she was joking.

Back