9/3/2022 - Donuts and Waiting

Old Cowgirl

Reaction score
Good morning. It's sunny and around 80* right now. Clouds will build later. Only a slight chance of rain. But yesterday it rained 2 1/2 inches down in the community where I take my trash, get gas, and go to church. Only 5 miles. But it didn't rain one drop up my way. These thundershowers have been very spotty lately.

I'm waiting for my daughter and her husband to arrive but have no idea what time it will be. I've had a shower, guess I should go ahead and get dressed, just in case, though they don't usually make it until late in the day.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

Happy Birthday, DaysD

__opt__aboutcom__coeus__resources__content_migration__serious_eats__seriouseats.com__recipes__images__2014__11__BakedOccasions_BirthdayCake-02af7038d93647d9a7339f0802b03079.jpg

Rainy, dreary here in Kentucky. Two friends (I only see once or twice a year) are coming for the weekend. We are heading out of town to a concert. Don't like driving in the rain but it's not supposed to be stormy. Everyone have a safe holiday weekend!

It's hard to believe so much time has passed, I still remember DaysDG as the 17-18 yr old.......but here he is now, a wonderful, upstanding and fine young man. In the military, served well, college, jobs, am so very very proud of him. God's blessings, Days DG, hope you have a great birthday. Take care. Big Hug for you!

Capture.JPG
Happy Birthday DaysD...... hope you had a good day....

I'm heading out to Stepmother land. I hope to find out when the move to the group home will be. I still have things at her unit that need to come here. They may go straight to storage as I really don't have space for them... but we shall see.....

In Friday's posting I showed the dust storm that was mainly south of us we did get the outer band of it. OC is correct the pool in the picture most likely now looks like ice tea, we are finally getting ours back to the nice crystal blue......

Good Saturday to all...

Back