A big hello to my newest friends!

EricMSweetie

Reaction score
Heya to all my new friends!!! :) I have been looking for a Days of our Lives message board where fans love to talk about my fave show and where I can meet new friends. I think I have found the right place. :clap: I can't wait to keep in touch with all of you...and to start discussing about all the happenings in Salem USA..:)

Welcome to our family, Ladies. Poirot, Wayne (our "Wizard Behind the Curtain"), Just Samantha, and Sparkster keep the Spectator board a nice friendly place for people of all ages. We have teenagers up through nonagenarians (people in their 90's) here, and it is a very nice mix of view points.

Don't miss the Daze and Knights forum where you'll find a lot of different sections with topics ranging from recipes to jokes.

Thank you so much to everyone that posted to my thread!!!! I already feel so welcomed!!!! Thanks again to each and everyone of you!!!! :clap: I will tell you a little about me. I am 30 years old, will be 31 tomorrow. I am from Toronto, Ontario Canada. I have watched Days of our Lives for years and my Favorite Character is Brady Black. I also love animals as I have 3 Cats....I am not the Crazy Cat Lady....LOL....Yet...:)

edited to remove texting symbols...JS

Hey!!!! :hug: Thank you so much for the reply!!!! I know where Picton is as I lived around there (Kingston) a while back ago. I love that area!!!! :clap: I just looked at where you are from and I have to say that you are so right, our weather is so different from yours. I would gladly trade your climate for my climate as I dislike the cold weather....lol

removed texting gibberish...JS

WELCOME!!! Hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! Been here since Dec of 2009, and I still love it! Everyone here respects the other's opinion, even if we are die hard fans vs someone who don't like the character at all! LOL. This is a great place to be, because we share a love for DOOL. Plus, we have fun with other things as well! Again, welcome to the Spectator!!

Hi there Rhonda D and PC_Salem!!!!! :) Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, you both are truly wonderful Ladies!!!!!

removed texting gibberish...JS

Back