A Book Club is Going to Read My Book!!!

backtodays

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
One of the attorneys I work with read my suspense novel and liked it and recommended it to his wife. His wife has a book club and she likes it so much she is putting it for their book of the month. :) I'm so excited! I can't believe a group of people are going to read it for their book club...sorry, I just had to share with someone. My husband could care less about it since it's not about wires, nuts and bolts LOL.

Now that is fabulous. Especially since it was just published! Good for you and HURRAY!!!!

I am so happy for you :clap: As soon as I can I will check it out at Amazon

Hey maybe you could be a writer for Days They really could use a new TALENTED writer:wink:

RedSquirrel, you read it already? Wow...thanks! So glad you liked it! I was floored when I saw my total promotional downloads yesterday. I think some big sites picked up because I had a whopping 4,638 downloads yesterday and a lot of people liked my fan page on Facebook. I was shocked that many people wanted to read it:clap:and doing the happy dance. Thank you all for humoring me and allowing me to yack about it!

Hi, not sure if you saw it, but yes, I am considering a sequel. I'm working on a romance novel right now, but since several people have asked me about a sequel, I'm already getting ideas!

Back