A British DOOL fan

MrSandman

Reaction score
Hi all, I first watched Days when it aired in the UK on Five in 2000 to 2001. Sadly they stopped showing it.

Last month I started watching the show again online. Starting with 31st Oct 2018. Boy that was a good one to come back to. Still playing catch up I'm on the 14th December.

I've joined this forum as I have no one to talk about the soap with. I watch Afterbuzz Dishin Days and the NBC podcast.

Hey, Welcome aboard, and you came to the right place..heck, we are quite the variety of fans, from all over the U.S., Canada, and yes, a few other countries as well. Don't know why the U.K. stopped showing Days.....am guessing EastEnders is still going strong, right? Am glad you found us, plus also a place to watch Days. Am sure you will be quickly caught up before the New year. We have a variety of different forums, as you probably already know. Spoilers are in The Crystal Ball, Current story discussed in Daily Days, And then the summary of the current show in the Today in Salem forum. Plus, Salem in the Past........have fun.

Hey, Welcome aboard, and you came to the right place..heck, we are quite the variety of fans, from all over the U.S., Canada, and yes, a few other countries as well. Don't know why the U.K. stopped showing Days.....am guessing EastEnders is still going strong, right?

Cheers. Yep, its still going strong. As is Coronation Street, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks.

Welcome Mr Sandman! I'm glad you've found a way to watch the show in the UK and hope you'll have fun here with us.

Back