a question for moms

D

DawnFraggle

Hi all,
As some of you know I am pregnant with boy #2, yay. Even though our finances are way way better, maternity clothes are sooo freaking expensive. Does anyone have any maternity wear they are willing to part with? I can afford to pay a bit and would return anything you'd want back. I was a size 6 before i got pregnant.
If you want to help please text me at 405-222-8981.

Thanks so much,
Dawn aka fraggle

Dawn, I don't have any of mine left as I've done a few good purges of my closet the last few months. But when I was pregnant I found some really good ones at Goodwill. Both the Goodwill stores in Lawton usually have a section of maternity clothes, but sometimes you can find them mixed in with the regular clothes (especially if you pay attention to the brand names on the labels). Not sure how close you are to any thrift stores, but that's worth a shot.

Thanks to both of you, I've hit every thrift store in my area, twice. I can wear my hubby's shirts but sometimes you just want to feel pretty. I spent most of my life in oversized clothes and really prefer the more fittd stuff now. This was just an idea as I don't know many people around here.

Thanks again
Xoxo
Dawn

I was plus-size while pregnant so I am no help. If you have freecycle by you, sign up- many times people post that they're giving things away like that, and you can make a request on there (and then re-freecycle it when you're done!)

Hope you find something and congrats on the baby!

Congratulations on the pregnancy! Wish I could help, but I too was a plus size during my last pregnancy. Even if I was small enough, my "baby" is 10, and the pregnancy clothes are long gone.

Congrats on your pregnancy..if I had maternity clothes something would be amiss at my age! My baby is 37!
How about Craigs List?

I second and third Goodwill. Also where I live there are some really nice decently priced consignment shops. Some just sell upscale baby clothes. Possibly there are some where you live....congrats on your pregnancy!

you can also try Ebay. Congratulations on the baby, and being a size 6 lol!

I just went to ebay and typed in maternity wear in the search and it came up with lots of stuff.

Congrats Dawn!!!

Wish I could help you out. Not sure that the maternity clothes that I had would fit as I was size 10 when I got pregnant.

Back