Abby: "It's all Chad's fault"

lonewriter

Reaction score
I love how this silly girl blamed Chad for her cheating. I guess it's his fault she cheated with EJ and tried to cheat with Austin. She is such a hypocrite but what do you expect coming from Jen Jen's daughter? It's always someone else's fault.

Abby just feels like a fool because she thinks Chad purposely set out to use her in order to get back at her in some DiMera-esque scheme. I'm pretty sure if Chad had poured out his heart to her and admitted his true feelings for her this whole pregnancy who's the daddy thing would be a lot different for her. At this point she's more scared about the father being Chad rather than Ben because of her perception of how Chad feels about her. If she thought Chad loved her and she had a chance with him she'd be hoping he was the father which would give her the easy out with Ben.

Yes, Chad has been very concerned about Stefano's interest in Abigail being with Chad, so he has insulted Abby over and over in order for to believe that he was using her. This is why she thinks she was just used, and now, it would be a disaster for him to be the father.

Does she feel used OR just worried that now she is going to get caught and people will know she cheated? Oh but wait, it's Chad's fault she cheated, so getting found out won't hurt her.

I think she is very confused over her feelings for each man, feels foolish for even thinking Chad cared about her at all, stupid for falling into his arms so easily. There are multiple feelings going on......She does love Ben.....(And Nicole loves Eric, but LOVES Daniel) and if he is not the father, how is she going to tell him, or can she, should she....and ....well...........

Back