Abby

DDDrama

Reaction score
Abby is really in the middle of it all right now. I heard that awful rumor that she may die. I’m afraid that she is so front and center and with Jack and Jennifer being in town that the rumor may come true

Last edited:
There's been a rumor for a while that a front-and-center legacy character would die on one of the soaps. Last week, Finn Finnegan, son of super villainess Sheila Carter on B&B, was shot and killed (she actually did it, accidentally). So it's hard to say if Abby is also going to die, or if it was Finn the rumors were talking about.

I do not want Abby killed, but I also don't like Marci's portrayal of her (with all due respect to her, she is a fine actress, just not in this role). I had read a teaser that is moot now...Abby would be killed by Kristen on that island. Now I am thinking that, after Abby exposes Gwen, Gwen will go after her and either hurt her or kill her. And maybe Gwen will then be killed by Chad or even Jack if it is known that it was her who killed Abby if it goes that far. Just pure speculation. And to others' points, people don't always stay dead on this show, but at least they haven't sunk so low as to make them zombies, feeding on everyone. That would be an entirely different show!

1650467973211.png

Gwen's true colors came to the surface. When Jack told her he was done, I hope he meant it. As he said, he forgave her over and over again. This should be Gwen's calling card:

1650575624704.png

I think Abby may be the target of a death threat, but Jennifer might executor of Gwen, especially after what Gwen revealed to Abby about Laura's death as she was being hauled off to jail!

I absolutely loved the downfall of Gwen. The actress that plays Abby is doing a wonderful job. She looked very pretty with her hair and makeup. I loved how she told the back story and brought Chad in at certain points. Deep down, she knew that Gwen killed Laura. I was also happy to see that Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) was looking quite pretty as well and not in an awful totallly unflattering dress.
Now maybe they can get the antidote back or have Rolf make another to fix Sarah. I was excited to watch the last two days but like everyone says, back to the devil crap. Hopefully, this all ends very soon!

Boy, that rumor is getting a lot of comment on Twitter, big time. Adding to it.........another RUMOR that perhaps Stephanie (Steve & Kayla's daughter) will be returning to Salem, and that Steve Burton (from GH) might be in the next Beyond Salem series (July).
O.K. Just too many rumors abound, seems like the "oh, how I wish that" comments are taken to be real stuff. Nope, my friends.........Rumors are just that......rumors. When there is an official announcement of anything related to Days....we will post it. Until then.........big time grain of salt time. In fact, seems that salt truck is parked out in front of the Burbank studios. LOLOL

grain-of-salt.jpg

I absolutely loved the downfall of Gwen. The actress that plays Abby is doing a wonderful job. She looked very pretty with her hair and makeup. I loved how she told the back story and brought Chad in at certain points. Deep down, she knew that Gwen killed Laura. I was also happy to see that Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) was looking quite pretty as well and not in an awful totallly unflattering dress.
Now maybe they can get the antidote back or have Rolf make another to fix Sarah. I was excited to watch the last two days but like everyone says, back to the devil crap. Hopefully, this all ends very soon!
I was over the devil story line before it started and I am taking a break now that they are going to separate Ben and Ciara again. Beyond stupid..

Back