Abby's baby

Boy or girl

• Boy

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Girl

Votes: 21 58.3%

• Total voters
I think JJ is named after Jack, isn't he? So if a boy, I would think perhaps Jack as the middle name, or Jack's middle name as the baby's middle name. That is, if a boy.

I opt for a boy, only because I really hate the fact that the Horton name died out, and I just would like Deveraux to stay somehow. Of course, Abby could use William, too, in honor of her cousin.......and her grandfather.

When Chad had his dream of Abby having her baby, it was a boy, so wonder if that was a hint, or just something to throw us off and it will be a girl.

I have no idea which way they are going to go with the gender but I'm kind of hoping for a girl. Since I believe that it's Chad's baby I think another DiMera girl would be good. I'd love to see Chad doting on a daughter. :love: They could still honor Jack and name her Jaclyn or Jacqueline, call her Jackie. I don't know. Maybe even Madeline after Chad's mother and call her Maddie. I just don't want this to be Ben's child. No way, no how. And yes, I realize that Chad could eventually still be a father to that child even if not the bio dad (assuming he and Abby get back together after all this mess) but I just think they will go the typical soap route and the baby will be Chad's.

Ooohh...I like that JS. And it would also be a tribute to Grace as well (similar sound). Grayson Madeline Deveraux DiMera. That's a mouthful. LOL.
I said the same thing a long time ago, Sparx, that a girl could be named Grayson and called Grace or Gracie. It would be perfect in this situation.

Back