Abigail's trip with grandma

Marci Miller (Abby) just finished taping last Friday. If you check the Daytime Confidential thread, there are some social media stuff about her last day on set.

The show probably used this opportunity at the end of the alters story to rest the character of Abby for a few weeks as she has been on 3-4 days a week for the last few months. Sending Abby away with her grandmother is a good way to have her alters integrated off camera. I thought at first when Laura came to town that they were going to have the integration done in one episode, which would have been unrealistic. This gives a break from her storyliine and allows the show to introduce new storylines for the summer.

I agree with Jen. I think this is probably a way to back burner Abby so as not to burn through her episode guarantee so early in the year. She has been on a lot. I bet Chad will be back burnered too. But I also think Abby will be back quickly to start the next phase of this story. The SOD Summer preview which is usually June and early July said she comes home and gets shocking news.

You're so right Poirot. That could be a storyline in and of itself. A Salemite who was found out to have used a condom or on the pill. That would be more shocking than, than, umm, than Anna DiMera being the one who was in cahoots with EJ and "kidnapped" Sydney.

Please oh please if they ever do a storyline where someone was discovered using a condom, let it be Rory!! The one person noone would expect to be responsible. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:back:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back