Actor back

All hail the return of the mighty Patch.
  • After a parade of losers (Zero, Eve, Claire, Jordan, Gabi, etc.), Salem needs a winner.
  • Roman will gain a customer who when he walks in the Pub's door, won't cause him to say: "OMG, what tale of woe will I have to listen to this time?"
  • Kayla will have somebody to commiserate with after another bad day at the hospital ("OMG, Steve, you won't believe what happened today.")
  • John Black won't have to hold up the cause of sanity in Salem single-handed (what's Black Patch without Patch).

Now that it is official, that spoiler saying Kayla has a romantic evening will be Steve then. So now that has got me thinking the writers can't just make it easy for love to win. ever, right? Why I am speculating and more convinced Steve will be part of the Princess Gina storyline, maybe even likely Hope/Gina's companion.

Roman will gain a customer who when he walks in the Pub's door, won't cause him to say: "OMG, what tale of woe will I have to listen to this time?"
Let's not be too sure about that - who knows what miserable fiends and psychotic women have had their ways with Patch while he's been AWOL from Sweetness.

Now that it is official, that spoiler saying Kayla has a romantic evening will be Steve then. So now that has got me thinking the writers can't just make it easy for love to win. ever, right? Why I am speculating and more convinced Steve will be part of the Princess Gina storyline, maybe even likely Hope/Gina's companion.

I read a rumor that her romantic evening is with Justin after Adrienne dies.

That would be awful soon to be having a "romantic" evening - for Justin.
If he is not returning until Nov. 27, the time jump will have occurred (Nov. 8th, with first full day the 11th. ) There still is no confirmation via Jason47 or SOD that Adrienne will die. I have checked various mag sites, etc. and there is nothing! So, if someone has a CONFIRMED spoiler to that effect, please let me know.

Back