Actor Luke Perry died

JS, I was wondering today how he's doing since nothing has been posted
about him.

So sad. They are rebooting 90210 again. Wonder what they will do. I would assume have his character Dylan die. Dang his IMDb page is already updated. :cry:

From what I read, the stroke was massive, and he never recovered. The doctors sedated him, hoping to rest his brain, so it could heal...
He had not signed up with that reboot, as he was involved in shooting Riverdale, so thought perhaps just a few guest spots.

My first celebrity crush! So sad. I feel like an angsty teen all over again.

Last edited by a moderator:
So sad. Way too young to go. I hope at some point they release what type of stroke this was and maybe help people learn how to prevent this.

I always preferred Dylan with Brenda. I will be curious to see if Josh Taylor(Roman) releases a statement since he played Dylan's dad on 90210.

Yes, he did!! How in the world did I forget that???

Oh how I had the biggest crush on Luke Perry when I was a teenager in the 90s. So very sad to lose him so young. They had JUST announced a return of the original cast of 90210. I wonder if they will still do the return, and will they write the death of his character in. Oh I'll be crying for sure. This is incredibly sad news.

Back