Actor return

Who is it?
Kyle Lowder, who was the original SORAS'ed Brady Black. In real life, he used to be married to Arianne Zucker (Nicole). They have a little girl together. After he left Days, he was on B&B for a few years.

MV5BNmNmNThjYmItOWNmZS00Y2QxLTkzMWQtNWU3ZmI5NGNhNTk3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUyNzIxMA@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

I love this news. Kyle Lowder (ex Brady) would make a great Rex Brady. However, I hope his storylines are not intertwined with Kate's. Just as a mother. On second thought, Kate thinks being a good mom means to meddle and butt in, so fingers crossed.

I wonder if Cassie won't be to far behind or is she still in that piñata?!! LOL! LOL! I think after being rescued, the last time we saw her was on a ship, wasn't it?

Susan Hayes (Julie) mentioned in an interview that royalties now are big, big bucks..so the show cannot afford them. Unless a song is public domain.....(such as some Christmas carols) one can no longer afford familiar songs.

For some reason, I remember Cassie actually getting back to Salem, but she really was rarely seen, and I think, left with Rex for ...was it Chicago?

The last we saw was her going upstairs at the pub, but yes, it was later said she left Salem with Rex to live in Chicago.

Back when Parker was still Philip's child, around Christmas of that year, Kate said she was going to visit Philip and Parker, and stopping off to see Cassie and Rex while she was there. The only other mention of them after that was when Eduardo bought the charm bracelet for Kate. It had initials for each of her kids, which he (or she) named out loud: Austin, Billie, Lucas, Philip, Cassie and Rex.

Back