Actor to be replaced

ErasofDiMeras

Reaction score
Found this! Came out of nowhere, surprise it's not posted here yet.

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/days-casting-news-brandon-barash-replaces-tyler-christopher/

Brandon-Barash.jpg

Days of Our Lives General Hospital News
‘Days Of Our Lives’ Switch! Brandon Barash Temporarily Replaces Tyler Christopher
September 20, 2018 brandon barash, DOOL, GH, Tyler Christopher

Things are really changing on Days of Our Lives as the word is out that Brandon Barash will temporarily replace Tyler Christopher.

Brandon Barash is coming to Days
It turns out that Tyler Christopher is going to be taking leave on Days of Our Lives. They don’t want his character gone, though. Instead, Brandon Barash will be joining the show to take overhis role. This is not a permanent change. It will just be until Tyler Christopher returns. The actors do know each other from their time on General Hospital.

Not sure if it's permanent but fingers crossed. My wish would be to have him out as exposed as a DiMera imposter and leave Salem taking Gabi with him.
Muzz, great idea. The pair of them should take a permanent vacation in Alamania or Melaswen. Kudos to all those who suggest that the character be eliminated. Why have a character who's both dull and hated?

Oh, absolutely. Unless the storyline changes, I am all for StefanO to be outed as a huge fake. I really would like to see the DiMera clan vanish. If they want to resurrect Tony, who was much better character than Andre, fine. But the DiMera businesses can get scooped up by Titan, and whoever else. Just my wishes! LOL

Actually, why not a completely different character for Thaao to play. One not a DiMera. You know, one of those men who was given extensive plastic surgery (ala Arnold Finnegan, who ended up looking just like Rafe) by Stefano long ago, but managed to not be needed, so was able to live a very normal life in Australia, or CA, or AZ, or New Orleans.........and gets a job transfer to Salem. LOLOLOL

Too bad they didn't take this opportunity to kill off the character, setting up a whodunnit mystery.

While I am tired of who killed (character) plots, I would welcome it in this case.

I like the Stefan character, I just feel like he needs to put a little more personality and emotion into it. He's a little to "Robo John" for me.

Reactions: YPG
Back