actor's contract (rumor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little-Sweetness

Reaction score
Please note the link provided is strictly a rumor - JS

I saw this a little bit ago. I've been watching Twitter like a hawk over this. I was hoping fans were just antsy about him being in so few scenes lately, but it actually looks like his fans might have a reason to be concerned.

I love Days and I'll stick by it until the end, but in my humble opinion it's going to really suck if he leaves the show. It sounds like he's fighting for more airtime, which I'm totally on board with. But I hope if he wins this, they give him a decent storyline to work with so newcomers and folks like me who had to rely on YouTube clips to find out how awesome he is (I was but a wee lass when Steve and Kayla were in their prime on the show) can see more current examples of why fans love the Patchman so much.

Anyway, here is the article I found:

https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-lives/rumor-alert-stephen-nichols-off-days-lives/

Last edited by a moderator:
The good news it is classified as a 'rumor'. Although it reminds me of the breakdown in negotiations with Peter Reckell (Bo) who requested more storyline, not more pay before he left. Losing Steve would be a major blow so hoping this is not true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back