actress interview

Mr. Continuity

Reaction score
Listening between the lines, it seems that Vivian's return is brief as she is already out of the building. She doesn't seem impressed with Ron Carlivati (my opinion) but reveals the story is big, involving many others. She seems to have memory lapses and talks about her last departure without any disappointment. Kind of an odd interview, as you will hear, but it is always nice to hear what Louise Sorel (Vivian) says.

https://www.inquisitr.com/4664292/d...ns-return-shocked-big-story-hasnt-leaked-yet/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm "First new character I created." Ron is certainly making the entrance interesting. I can't stop guessing as to who Tyler Christopher will be playing and how Vivian is involved. But with Vivian being involved, you know the storyline will be out of this world.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just glad that Kate gets her just desserts. Not only for what she has done to Theo but Tate's kidnapping comes to mind. Of course not counting a million and one other things that Kate has done that I could list.

Louise Sorel (Vivian) lives in NY. She moved there after being let go from Days once, and then they called her back. So she came, but it was not a pleasant return, and I think she felt that she had gone out of her way to make the trip, living arrangements, etc. and then they again let her go. That is when she vowed not to return ever. LOL. She prefers NY, stage work, etc. Anyway, never say never, I think the fact that Days got this particular writer is what had her change her mind and return, but what do I know? What they tell us, and what is actual fact is often ........well, there is a wide chasm most of the time between the two. :)

I'm not interested in the interview as I don't want to read negativity from any actor before a story airs. Others are guilty of this too.

But anyhow, I think maybe the goal of Vivian was to introduce the Stefan character that we think is played by Tyler Chrisptopher. Bigger question is who is he? Is he a love child of Vivian and Stefano? Is he EJ with a new identity? The show does need some younger villains. Ben is good as is Xander but if they insist on keeping the Dimeras around, a Dimera villain would be good too.

Back