Actress return

I have a hard time getting excited when characters only come back for short arcs. As soon as I get used to seeing them again, they're gone. I'll be curious what the storytelling will be though. Seems an odd character to bring back, given who isn't on screen (virtually no characters that she was involved with during her time on the show). No Belle, no Shawn, no Jan (is she still in a coma?), no Rex, no Cassie, no Bonnie, no Patrick, no Connor, no Max, no Philip. I suppose she and Chloe can have a girls' night out! Haha! Maybe we'll see some more people returning and it will make more sense.

Last edited:
On twitter, I saw Brody Hutzler (Patrick) sent a message, "say hi to mom"....lol

A handful to wrap up Bonnie's story probably. I would rather she come back long-term and get involved with Lucas or be raising Tyler or anything other than reminding us of the DUMB-elgänger story. (Speculation on my part.)
Me too!

I would think it be quite interesting if Chloe and Mimi ended up fighting each other over Lucas. In fact, I can actually see Lucas with Mimi more than with Chloe!

Mimi is in the same age group with Philip, Shawn, Belle, and Chloe, so she fits with the late 30s/early 40s group. It's a step in the right direction, as this is the age group of women that the show desperately needs.

While I don't mind Mimi on the show, I also hope that Shawn and Belle are coming back. They are the core couple for this generation, which is missing right now.

Yes, but currently we don't have Philip, Shawn, Belle on screen and women can't be NOT attached to a male on this show. Unless they are Kate, but she sleeps with anyone of legal age.

Robin,

That may be her old school buddies, but since Chloe has been interacting with Lucas and was married to Brady before, Mimi is in the right age range to interact with the current men that are a little bit older and are available: Eric, Brady, Lucas, Rafe, and the nameless one as Troy calls him.

But it might not even matter if she is only around for a few episodes. She will most likely be on with Bonnie, as Bonnie was leaving town last fall to visit Mimi.

She will most likely be on with Bonnie, as Bonnie was leaving town last fall to visit Mimi.

I agree but I'm still hopeful we will also get some Belle, Shawn, Chloe stuff too. We know Belle and Shawn have been taping on and off based on set photos posted on social media. And Martha Madison (Belle) tweets a lot about flying between Dallas and LA. I also think Salem needs Philip so hopefully he is secretly back.

Back