Actress return

:eek: I was just wishing for this on another thread somewhere a few days ago! Aaaaah! Yeeeesss!!! WOOHOO!!!
Now. We need Rex and Cassie, Shawn and Belle. I can take or leave Philip, and maybe Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) could come in and play a new guy. :love:

Last edited:
Jack who??

So what age group is she going to be going into?? Will she be in the Lucas/Rafe/Chad/Stefan0 dating pool?

Or the Tripp/Sonny/Will/Paul/Leo (yes most of those are not interested in dating a woman)

I take it perhaps Bonnie ran off to Mimi for help after she left the Kiriakis mansion. Though I wonder if the writers will revisit finding Philip and Mimi's bio son, Tyler?

Reactions: jgk
I'll be very happy to see Mimi back in Salem!! I'm rather curious to see how they explain where she's been all these years, AND who they will have her interacting with in Salem now!!:clap:

Bonnie & Mimi both left Salem to live in AZ, to be near the prison where Patrick was sent. That was back then. No idea how or why Bonnie ended up in prison herself afterwards.

Reactions: jgk
Bonnie took the blame for Mimi killing her father.

When she was on the run after the fallout from the prison escape and switcheroo with Adrienne, she was on the phone with Mimi asking for her help. That's the last we saw of her.

So what age group is she going to be going into?? Will she be in the Lucas/Rafe/Chad/Stefan0 dating pool?

Or the Tripp/Sonny/Will/Paul/Leo (yes most of those are not interested in dating a woman)

Mimi is in the same age group with Philip, Shawn, Belle, and Chloe, so she fits with the late 30s/early 40s group. It's a step in the right direction, as this is the age group of women that the show desperately needs.

While I don't mind Mimi on the show, I also hope that Shawn and Belle are coming back. They are the core couple for this generation, which is missing right now.

Back