SPOILER !! Additional returns teased

Jason47

Reaction score
LONG-TIME FAN FAVORITES TO APPEAR IN THE COMING MONTHS ON "DAYS OF OUR LIVES"

Several long-time fan favorites will be making a return visit to "Days of Our Lives" in the coming months. These are in addition to all of the previously confirmed returns, and as of yet, have not been spoiled.

I don't know anything about show contracts. I know shows have been canceled. Can shows, like actors, have contracts but get "fired"?

Reactions: jgk
We know one if you go to another topic. I guess she's a fan favorite :)

Only if it's that silver fox who came to Alice's funeral!

latest
7188000b9e80e9d93dad0cc1594d1083.jpg

It's always good to see long-time favorites return, but how about some screen time for popular characters who were around for shorter periods.

Dr. Rolf returns to help John deprogram Paul.
T returns and makes Club TBD so popular that Club Belle is teetering on bankruptcy.
Rory returns and helps JJ solve some big cases, which leads to his promotion.
Dr. Baker returns to help when Tater Tot and/or Thomas have health problems. He also buys Nicole a drink for old times sake.
Gus returns to help Doug and Julie with Martin House.
Vargas returns to talk sense to sourpuss Eric.
Calliope returns and takes job at a store in the Town Square.

I'd like to see Laura again and Kim and Shane. Vivian would be fun. The way these storylines are ending quickly (Summer, Shawn Douglas, Belle) plus the awful writing makes me really wonder if the show is ending.

So fire four actors, hire more????? Hmmm maybe the writers think switch and bait works with characters.

Back