Adrienne/Lucas and the Ex

ShaSha

Reaction score
My God, could anything be so absurd than the 3 of them in a room to determine who Adrienne wants? Poor Lucas, he always gets cheated out of a forever relationship. Why do the writers always single out Lucas? It was his wedding day and this scenario has been played out for many of our couples, only to be duped by the writers. Give us a break. Adrienne, are you really soooooooooo dumb? :confused: You made a decision and for a good reason. Lucas would never cheat on her or be condescending. This is crazy and humiliating for me and I am sure for many of you. ShaSha

Same goes for Nicole. But this scenario was asinine. She is still in that wedding dress, Paul brought Sonny food, but where was the food for the 3 inside the room? Adrienne's reluctance to "choose" should have sent both men running off.

Justin cheated on Adrienne more than once, caused her a great deal of misery, and they have been divorced more than once. Justin wants his wife sitting home by the fire with slippers in hand, and his sexy loving tootsie on the side for the fun and games. If Adrienne still had doubts, then she really did not love Lucas, despite the fact she has said several times that he made her so happy.

Lucas really does deserve better than this......and if she did choose him, how could he ever trust that she would stay, that she would honor the vows. I like all 3 characters, & just have felt Lucas has been ill-treated by too many women in his life. Yes, his mother interfered entire too many times. I really wish he would have stuck to keeping her out of his life's decisions.

I think Lucas said it best when he said that Adrienne is addicted to Justin just as he was addicted to Sami. No better analogy. I may not care for Lucas and Adrienne as a couple but I also don't hate them as a couple and could tolerate it short term or long term. By short term, I mean Lucas would have to wise up and be the one to leave on his own merits,

I have mixed feelings on this one. Hate the idea that they were locked in a hotel room, and her in her wedding gown. And they all hung out while she went to sleep? How absurd. But I'm a long time viewer, and I loved Justin & Adrienne, and hate what the writers have done to this couple (and most of the other couples, for the sake of drama).

I never saw the attraction between Adrienne and Lucas and I still think Adrienne is way too old for him. (maybe because the actress was Bonnie, and could've been his great aunt at one point in time). So, I hope she picks nobody, and decides to live on her own for a bit.

I agree - this was a stupid and forced idea. Something with this kind of importance is where someone should walk away for a few days and think about it. Of course, this is Days and the infinite wisdom :sarcasm: of the writers tends to destroy anything resembling sanity. Of course, if we wanted pure reality, we wouldn't be watching this, right?

Sing it sisters!!!

Lucas should have just never showed up to the hotel room. I tweeted something along the lines of asking if the writers were done humbling Bryan Datitlo (Lucas). I think that's enough now. They should put him back on contract and give the man a real story that we get to see where for once he wins. It doesn't have to be a love story. He was a great schemer/manipulator let him find himself again.

I've had enough of this wet mop they call Lucas.:angry:

Back