Adrienne

Peter Reckell (Bo) wanted out, and was unhappy with the way Bo was written out (going to CA with his mom) ....he wanted an end to the character, & actually wanted to return in order for Bo to die, be buried & that was it. He wanted to have his life back, be with his wife and child, go with her on the road for her appearances. He really keeps his personal life pretty private, doesn't do social media much. He has not acted elsewhere much at all, doing Fantastics in 2016, and briefly was in Venice, the Series. Seems I read he moved away from CA, but, not sure. The show doesn't even use anyone's "memories" of a scene with Bo.

So with this Orpheus connection to the crash that they are setting up, I was wondering if perhaps he may have also kidnapped Adrienne and got Bonnie to act like her again and it was Bonnie driving the car and got killed. He never let Adrienne go because everyone thinks she's dead. Maybe that is how they get Adrienne back?

Anything is possible; we just have to wait and see. Judi Evans (Adrienne) was in backstage pictures before the studio was shut down due to the virus.

There WAS an uproar when it was revealed Adrienne would be/was killed., so who knows what might have been changed or???? (there was a scene of Jack & Jen having this conversation in the ...the Pub? Julie's? ...that seemed out of place in the episode. No wonder.....supposedly it was filmed a few weeks AFTER the episode was filmed, and edited into it)

Since Judi Evans (Adrienne) is in the hospital currently, kind of good timing since there is no taping going on at this time. I hope the actress has a quick and complete recovery from her horse riding accident!

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter Reckell (Bo) wanted out, and was unhappy with the way Bo was written out (going to CA with his mom) ....he wanted an end to the character, & actually wanted to return in order for Bo to die, be buried & that was it. He wanted to have his life back, be with his wife and child, go with her on the road for her appearances. He really keeps his personal life pretty private, doesn't do social media much. He has not acted elsewhere much at all, doing Fantastics in 2016, and briefly was in Venice, the Series. Seems I read he moved away from CA, but, not sure. The show doesn't even use anyone's "memories" of a scene with Bo.

Who is his wife? What does she do?

Thanks, GC, I tried to find that info as I knew I read it some time ago. First I think he moved up north in CA, but after their on the road, I thought they decided on the midwest somewhere. Doesn't Melissa Reeves (Jennifer) live near Nashville, tho she has a ranch or something.

Back