Adrienne

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Recently, I saw a cast photo taken last Fall for Days anniv. Judi Evans (Adrienne) is in the pic. So I have been informed that no "guests" are part of that, which means she was a cast member at the time. Now, that was last Nov., which means she should show up June/July as they filmed so far ahead then. She could be Adrienne, she could be Bonnie. Spoilers indicate the truth about that accident is to be revealed within the next week or two.

Now, we have guessed that it was not really Maggie, learned it wasn't Will, & also that Evan told Zoey some secret, something horrible he & Dad did, and Zoey is gonna tell Rafe.

To me, it looks like, in some way, Orpheus & his son were responsible for the accident, framed Maggie somehow. But someone suggested that perhaps Orpheus has been holding Adrienne, so it was Bonnie who died. This would present a lot of twists for the end of May sweeps. Justin/Kayla...........Steve/Kayla.......Will/Sonny.......Victor/Maggie.....

What do YOU think of all this?

I would LOVE it if Adrienne is somehow alive, which could be the "shocking news" that Kayla tells Justin and Sonny in the next couple of weeks. Since we all know that Steve and Kayla will end up together, it would be great if Justin and Adrienne can be together again. However, I am not sure, as bad as these writers are, that they could spin that kind of a story. Since Adrienne was driving Sarah, I am not sure how they would be able to suddenly say it was Bonnie driving. I would accept it if Bonnie had been in town, got into an accident that same night, she died, and somehow she was switched with Adrienne, who is being held by Orpheus. Or, she wandered into the ER with amnesia. (PLEASE NO!)

But, I still think Orpheus and Evan are responsible for baby switch #1.

Since Adrienne was driving Sarah, I am not sure how they would be able to suddenly say it was Bonnie driving.
Don't forget that Adrienne left the car to change the flat tire before getting into the accident. She could've somehow been switched with Bonnie during that time. Sarah was too wrapped up in her labor to have noticed what was going on outside the car.

I'm sad to say when I think about this I don't really care how they do it or why. It's just dumb and yet exactly what you'd expect. I can't remember the last time they killed someone off where I cared all that much because the odds are that they'll be back soon enough. I still expect Bo to return. Just waiting for Peter Reckell (Bo) to decide he really wants to work again and we'll be off an running.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bonnie could have taken Adrienne's place at any time. What if she was paid, threatened, blackmailed, convinced for one reason or another to pretend to be Adrienne a week or two before? And yes, Orpheus could have her locked away somewhere (real Adrienne). Maybe the shocking news for Justin & Sonny is that in going over autopsy results, it was discovered that the person who died was not Adrienne. I mean they would thus know their wife & mother was not the person who died in the accident.

I still expect Bo to return. Just waiting for Peter Reckell (Bo) to decide he really wants to work again and we'll be off an running.
The return of Bo shouldn't be too difficult to explain. For example, the pain from his brain tumor clouded his judgment and he insisted that Hope fake his death while he went off in search of a miracle cure at some European clinic. Now that he's in fine shape. Bo makes his grand return, apologizes to one and all for the pain his "death" caused them, tells Ciara that she can keep his motorcycle, loses his lunch over Lani helping a perverse, criminal DiMera, and then resumes his one-man crime wave as the Salem P.D.'s most felonious detective.

Recently, I saw a cast photo taken last Fall for Days anniv. Judi Evans (Adrienne) is in the pic. So I have been informed that no "guests" are part of that, which means she was a cast member at the time. Now, that was last Nov., which means she should show up June/July as they filmed so far ahead then. She could be Adrienne, she could be Bonnie. Spoilers indicate the truth about that accident is to be revealed within the next week or two.

Now, we have guessed that it was not really Maggie, learned it wasn't Will, & also that Evan told Zoey some secret, something horrible he & Dad did, and Zoey is gonna tell Rafe.

To me, it looks like, in some way, Orpheus & his son were responsible for the accident, framed Maggie somehow. But someone suggested that perhaps Orpheus has been holding Adrienne, so it was Bonnie who died. This would present a lot of twists for the end of May sweeps. Justin/Kayla...........Steve/Kayla.......Will/Sonny.......Victor/Maggie.....

What do YOU think of all this?

OY! Omg! This is all I have to say about this. :beat:

How can they have anyone return that hasn't already been filmed with this whole Covid-19 thing going on? I would love to have Adrienne back in Salem, that could set up a long journey (hopefully not TOO long) of reuniting 2 super couples.

I've only read the first post and my thoughts are on Maggie. I don't think she could have been so drunk that she couldn't drive in her own lane. She had to have left right after she had that first drink in order to catch up to Adrienne on the way to the hospital. I think she slammed a shot or two and said to herself "what am I doing, I gotta get to the hospital". So she has fresh booze on her breath. But not enough to either be that impaired and not enough time for it to kick in. She drives fast so she catches up. Something else caused her and Adrienne to go off the road and Maggie gets conked in the head and knocked out with a concussion that keeps her from regaining consciousness and messes with her memory.

Back