Albert Alarr is out

He’s disgusting and his throwing in race at the last minute while minimizing what was obviously more than just two people with accusations is telling. Not to get political, but it does remind me of a grifter Supreme Court justice who harassed women and never did anything to actually support his community but will claim “high-tech lynching” when convenient. It’s disingenuous and cynical and wrong and good riddance.

Also, Soap Opera Digest still has yet to cover this story while every other soap outlet and mainstream media like Deadline, Variety, People, LA Times, TVLine and others have been covering this thoroughly. Now would be a good time to cancel subscriptions to Soap Opera Digest.
I quit buying Soap Opera Digest long ago. It was not the same magazine it was when I couldn't wait for the next issue.

I'm with gramcracker. Also was a past subscriber, but it just changed so much. And did so when there was more than 4 soaps.

They could do a big article each issue on a different character from each soap. Also a critique, honest one, of a storyline from from each soap, or maybe just one or two. Heck, the soaps usually have 2 or 3 going at same time. Expand the comments from readers section, so both positive and negative get coverage, more than they currently do.

Currently, they seem to be playing it "safe". Can't be negative, can't hurt anyone's feelings as they might not be forthcoming in the future. Just be "nice". And of course, make the headlines for articles seem different than they really are. LOL

I love how everyone basically banded together & performed a Street Fighter mega combo on Albert Alarr at a phenomenal rate, KOed indeed lol! We all know he's finished in this industry for good, & blacklisted, nobody will want to employ him with such heavy media scrutiny and baggage no one wants to be caught near. Guess he won't have any other references to use other then Ken Corday, ugh lol!

It is very apparent, as we see in the episodes, the control he had over everything. And it would seem, there were those who just were not going to take it any more, thus actors left using various excuses, and Corday just seemed to look the other way.

Viewers were complaining, and more and more chimed in. I truly think Lisa Rinna (Billie) & Peter Reckell (Bo) did their castmates & friends among the crew a HUGE favor, when they spoke up, exposing it all. Corday has his work cut out for himself, with the scandal exposed, and his ignoring of the misery caused to his cast.

She has been silent, as has the entire rest of the cast. They have a new exec producer now, so now perhaps no one wants to say anything until all the dust has settled, and they see how things will be going in the future.

Back