Alex/Xander/Victor & the Will

I don't think Theresa did anything to the letters. There simply wasn't any resources or any time. Alex & Brady came back right after they talked to the Greek guy. I think she was just snooping. She probably did discover about Alex and maybe why she slept with him. Perhaps she will go after Alex instead of Brady for all the money & power. I believe Maggie will take care of others not mentioned in the will with her 50%. Unfortunately I doubt the idea of it being Xander is just a great idea that isn't going to happen.

I'm not sure what to make of Theresa and the letter. It could easily say Alexander because that could be Xander's legal name and Theresa just had to change who signed it. But that would mean that it was originally signed by Xander's mother, whoever that is, and Theresa registered right away that it meant Xander and changed it. Unfortunately it makes more sense that the letter is legit about Alex, and Theresa is moving in on him based on that.

Or nothing makes sense, Theresa brought her white out and a good pen. Considering it's Days that's a real possibility.

It's been hard to make sense of a lot of things that have gone on in Salem....A shame the owner (Corday) paid no attention, just let the co-exec-producer take the reins, make all the decisions, change direction of stories, be the GREAT DICTATOR. And thus, in addition to moving to a streaming venue, the show ended up losing viewers by the thousands. This causes problems with advertisers, which finally got the suits to pay attention, and do something.

Unfortunately, the work of the former regime is going to last another 3-4 months, unless they do some editing, refilming, etc. Who knows, they sure keep mum behind the scenes.

I too am hoping that Victor’s true heir is Alexandros “Xander” Kiriakis. Let’s try this this scenario.

— Lusty younger Vic has a dalliance with brother Titus’s wife, who then becomes pregnant.
— Not wanting another heir, Victor prefers to let everyone assume the child is Titus’s.
— Years later, Victor secretly has a DNA test done to learn the truth.
— After Xander proves to be his son, Victor tells Xander that he is a true Kiriakis.
— Unsure of which Alexandros to name his heir, Victor prepares one will naming horndog Alexandros “Alex” his heir.
— After Maggie fires Alex, Victor prepares a new will, naming Xander his heir, This will is in a safe-deposit box in Athens.
— When the battle for Victor’s estate goes to court, Sloan wins her greatest victory when she proves Xander is the true heir.

Has anyone else read spoilers speculating that the "Alexander" could be Justin? I read on soap hub or some other site that Justin's middle name is Alexander and given how Victor has always been good to Justin as a nephew and valued member of the family, I think there really could be something to this and if done right (cue sarcastic comments about writing here). It would be interesting seeing a Justin, Alex, Xander storyline on Victor's heir and the history behind the mysterious son.

The only issue is that Justin being Victor's secret child really has no drama. Alexander, Justin's dad/Victor's brother, died years before Justin came to Salem, when he was young. Victor was pretty much the only father figure Justin had in his life.

Back