Alison Sweeney (Sami) is on the The Talk today (Fri., 2/15)

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Alison Sweeney (Sami) is one of the guests on The Talk today. She mainly talks about her new Hallmark project that apparently airs this weekend.

The only reference to Days is when someone asks if her kids watch the Hallmark movies and she says yes, because she didn't let them watch the soap. (literally just saying "the soap", not even mentioning Days by name)

Honestly, this viewer hopes she never, ever returns. And though I absolutely know the difference between a character and the actor who portrays the character, I have trouble watching Ms Sweeney now, in anything she does. Because of the way she defended the pairing of Sami and EJ and refused to call what happened on screen a rape. Sorry, nope, I just can't accept that, and I have no respect for this actress.
So since I record The Talk every day, I will watch, but I will stop before she comes on.

It threw me off when she said “the soap” because it seems much easier to say Days, but I’m wondering if it had anything to do with the Young and Restless/Sony/Corday situation.

I wouldn’t expect her to mention Days unless the interview was about the show or soap operas. Talk shows can be weird sometimes about what people can and cannot say that’s why it caught my attention.

LOL, The Talk is on CBS...rival network, home of Y&R, the Sony owned show. With the suit by Days against Sony...she could have been warned not to mention the name............LOL
However, in the past, as JS noted, she rarely, if ever, mentions Days, when she is doing interviews for her movies, commercials, books, etc.

I am already so sick of hearing about this new series. I constantly get promoted posts from her in my Instagram feed and we still never got an explanation for why her Murder She Baked series suddenly stopped. I could go on but I definitely think she is a classic case of letting fame go to her head. And I hardly think doing stuff on only Hallmark Channel and a soap opera qualifies as fame.

Back