Alison Sweeney (Sami) News

She may have just been letting NBC handle it. I read it after I replied, I was a bit surprised there wasn't a reason given.

Heck, that would be up to Alison herself, I suppose. She will go on Ellen and talk of it is my guess. But she is doing those Hallmark movies, in addition to .......well, as Heather noted, probably stuff we have not heard about yet.

That was about the time I lost interest in the show.

I wonder if she will come back to Days now, or if she's too busy with other projects.

Don't think so, KathyLu. She is due back for a visit for the 50th celebration, but has so many other projects, she would not have the time. Unless she was recurring, like Julie or Doug - you know.....rarely seen.

Well the Hallmark movies only take about 2-3 weeks to film each time. I've seen other actors talking about them.

I think in the short term we will probably see her perhaps back for additional short visits. But I don't think she will come back long term before the end of 2016. Just my opinion.

Well the Hallmark movies only take about 2-3 weeks to film each time. I've seen other actors talking about them.

Really?! No wonder they always leave me going "What just happened?" They spend the entire movie quickly building the conflict and then everything is literally resolved at the speed of light in the closing segment of the movie.

Yup. That's why I don't buy having a Hallmark movie to film as extra work. They could literally work that in around the Days taping with all the dark weeks they get. Next time an actor posts from on location, track how long it is. You'll see it's not more than 3 weeks tops. Usually much less.

Same goes for the Hallmark tv series. They'll tape 10-12 episodes in the span of 4-8 weeks and they are done until the next season.

I never really watched it much I watched a little of the first season when Caroline Rhea hosted and an episode or 2 with Alison Sweeney (Sami).

Back