SPOILER !! And needing a long rest

I'd just throw Gwen, Chad, Kristen, Brady on it. Everyone else is fairly safe for me at present.

Days has had to cope with a headwriter who is not very competent when it comes to new material, or knowing vet characters, plus having to recast legacy characters. There are some actors who can cope with bad material, sort of make you ignore the material is not all that hot shot, just that the character is that good as portrayed by the actor. Steve, Kayla, Jack, Doug, Julie, Lucas, JJ, Nicole, Eli, Jake, Ben, Belle, Shawn, Rafe, & yes, Roman.... all come to mind.

Then, there are some really good actors, who just don't seem to be able to handle what they are given. To me, one was current Jennifer, Abby, Chad, Kristen & her Susan stuff, Brady, Ciara. Vivian.

And then those who just don't go over well, whether they have talent or not......Boring, or not interesting, and would not miss them at all........Kate, Lani, Claire, Charlie, Tripp. And of course, favs of others, not me........Gabi, Sami, EJ (yes he is not on but would love if he just disappeared from any mention).

Back