Andre....

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So, the sudden son of Stefano has been back in Salem a couple of years now, having (with Stefano's help) gotten a pardon for all his crimes against Salem's citizens. Guess it helps to be on really good terms with the governor, plus the large campaign contributions.

But Andre is no longer the Andre of old. Kingpin of the underworld. Master of Machiavellian tendencies, dark secrets, let alone dark tunnels, LOL. The evil laugh is gone. Not saying he doesn't indulge in some questionable behavior, underhanded methods, with a lot of unknown sources spread around the world.

But Andre has mellowed out somewhat. Oh, I would not trust him one iota, but the difference is there. So, been wondering. At one time, Andre impersonated Tony for years, having left Tony on some little remote island, and no one was the wiser. Soooo, what if he was doing it again? I mean, what if he was impersonating Tony, and thus was the one killed on the docks? And what if Tony is now impersonating Andre?

After all, Tony was no angel, he had a not so nice side, mild as it was...so perhaps this might explain why Andre is not the maniac he once was.

So, o.k. I honestly would rather Tony be over at the DiMera house than Andre. I don't understand how anyone in Salem can even say one word to that man after what he has done to them all.

Poirot: :clap: next to Calliope, Anna is the gossip queen of Salem.

Sure love your scenario for a Tony reveal. Then they could bring back Anna permanently. Just imagine another classic couple back on the show. Ahhh well we can only hope.

Back