Another DiMera?

Maybe Sloan should date Harris. They both seem sad all the time.
These two just might put each other to sleep. Imagine them at a Pub table with their noses in the home fries after they dozed off during a particularly tedious conversation. (Meanwhile Roman looks at them from behind the bar, thinking, “what da hell?”)

Marlena got pregnant to Roman in 2005 when Deidre Hall (Marlena) was 58 in real life (Marlena fell down the steps and miscarried). On soaps, a woman can get pregnant from her teens to well past her retirement age. :rolleyes:

Once a soap character graduates from high school, they become ageless, anywhere from 18 to 80. Age is never mentioned after they graduate from high school, unless they're doing an underage drinking storyline.

Is Nicole pregnant with EJ's child? Will the baby end up being a DiMera? I may actually love that. I like Nicole with EJ. It's a hundred million trillion bazillion times more interesting and wonderful than Sami and EJ.
Ditto that statement a hundred million trillion bazillion times DaysLady

A bit off topic since I don't think it will be happening soon, but I have always assumed Grace (the other baby in the Sami-Nicole-Sidney storyline who was actually Chad's biological daughter) will return at some point after they have aged Sidney. No idea how old she is supposed to be now, but isn't she only a few years younger than Johnny and Allie? I'm also not sure (long time but not regular watcher) if we knew Chad was a DiMera when Grace died. Also not sure how involved Sami would be in this so that could be tough, unless she comes back for a while.

Sydney and Grace were born in January/2009. In real time, Sydney would be 14 years old. But Johnny and Allie were born in October/2007, so due to SORAS, Sydney should be in her early 20s right now, since Johnny and Allie are old enough to drink, so they're over 21.

No, it hadn't come out yet that Chad was a DiMera when Grace died. Grace died in June of 2009. Chad didn't find out he was a DiMera until late 2010.

After Chad found out he was a DiMera, he happened to mention to Stefano that he never even knew Mia had his baby and that Grace died before he found out she was his daughter. Stefano offered to grieve the loss with him. That episode was December 3, 2010.

Anything is possible, but for now, it doesn't appear they have plans to resurrect Grace.

Maybe the writers didn't even know Chad was a DiMera when Grace died. If that's the case, I definitely think she will be back at some point. And still think there is a good chance she will be back at some point regardless. The actor playing Chad is 38 in real life, if he had a baby in his teens that would be believable (not that being believable is a requirement in Salem, ha ha).

Anyone in Salem can come back from the dead so I am sure they can come up with some way to bring her back. Enemy of Sami's or EJ's (Sami thought Grace was EJ's when she was alive) or something to do with Chad's supposed family at the time. Maybe the dad found out the baby was Chad's, but Chad wasn't his son so did it to get back at his wife and Stefano for the affair. All speculation - just for fun!

The writers hadn't yet even come up with the storyline that Chad was a DiMera when Grace died. That storyline didn't happen until a year and half after Grace died.

I didn't say Grace couldn't be resurrected, just said at this time, the writers don't seem to have any plans of doing that.

Grace had just died when I started watching, and I pegged Chad as a DiMera within minutes, so it was either the start of the story where it was to be revealed, or they were laying the groundwork for sure. Perhaps I'll read some summaries of those days to remember fondly times when the show didn't feel like bashing my head against a wall.

To the main topic: I'd have been more excited to hear another von Leuschner was being revealed, but even moreso if one of the 3 non-psychotic ones we already knew would be directly connected to them.

The writers hadn't yet even come up with the storyline that Chad was a DiMera when Grace died. That storyline didn't happen until a year and half after Grace died.

I didn't say Grace couldn't be resurrected, just said at this time, the writers don't seem to have any plans of doing that.
I know - was just speculating for fun and couldn't remember the details. Could very likely be that she will never be mentioned again, especially since she wasn't a "confirmed" DiMera so the writers may want to forget about her and leave her out of any messy stories. Like I said I don't think this would happen anytime soon, just feel that they will explore it at some point in the future.

Back