another return?

He has been back a time or two, will be appearing in October, so am guessing flashback. As far as filming now, it could be more flashback time. He has done some tweeting that indicated he was not all that happy with whatever his situation with the show has been. However, I would really like for him to be a new character........kind of hard when he already played 2 roles. The look alikes are already overdone on Days.

Days needs Andre or Tony to fight Stefan for DiMera Enterprises. I love Chad, but he's not the cutthroat guy that is needed, (plus he's leaving) and Andre/Tony would be. Would make sense to bring back one of them from the dead, so Stefan doesn't have free reign and there's some conflict moving forward. I will be very disappointed if Stefan ends up being the only DiMera in Salem.

When they arrived (Viv & Stefan) the story was that Stefan came to vivian, said he was her son, and thus Ivan or gus, whoever, had lied to her about the baby being stillborn, instead he gave it for adoption. That was HIS story (wasn't his name Max?) Anyway, supposedly DNA tests or something. But still......Vivian pulled Andre in on the con..........and when Abby & Chad wanted DNA and pulled Stefan's hair, it was Andre & Viv who took it for testing. I am of the opinion they switched the hair for one of Andre's. or something. They ditched Kate, who was supposed to be watching for hanky panky. Well, Vivian is dead, as is Andre, so "Stefan" has no one to dispute his claim to actually be a DiMera.
It is time to lay the DiMeras to rest, bring in a different villain & family. With Stefano gone, there is just no appeal for them any longer. He was the one with the "love to hate" charisma.

There is always Theo. They can bring back a more mature Theo ready to take on whatever comes his way for Dimera and Ciara.

Likely it's a flashback for Andre. I am actually hoping the flashback is from Rex's memory when Andre DiMera was thought to be the father of Cassie and Rex with Marlena. Some viewers don't remember that. But likely its a flashback for Kate or Chad.

The only reason the DiMeras became a force was because of the flair, & charisma of Stefano. No one has managed to capture the same sort of essence. Andre was only made a "son" of Stefano because Joe Mascolo, who played Stefano, was no longer able to get around without assistance. Andre therefore would speak for him, push the wheelchair, and carry out whatever it was Stefano wanted done. For some reason, the characters of Deimos & Andre were killed, not just carted off to prison somewhere. Neither of those murders have been solved by the Salem P.D., yet the police commissioner is spending all her time and the dept.'s resources to try and prove someone set a fire to a cabin already half burned. And one the fire dept. has NOT given a final decision on how it began.
Also guessing Thaao P will be doing a flashback or dream scene of some kind.

a flashback....or another scene where his "spirit" speaks to Abby or Kate in a dream or when they are alone in a room. He did a few of those a month or so ago. they were not flashbacks, but new interactions with Andre's spirit. Either way, I'm looking forward to having him back! Love me some Thaao!!!

Interesting comments...I know he was not happy to have his character killed off, but he does refer to how every writer has their own ideas/interpretations of characters, etc.

Back