Anyone see this?

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
CTjsmafW4AEzhfu.jpg

So, while many have commented that Shawn D should have been at the hospital......seems he was. Although some editor must have got their scissors out, as this seems to have been cut. Unless I just missed it.

Jennifer must be standing at the foot of the bed, just out of camera range since she probably raced directly there from the Pub. I really hate that Jason Cook (Shawn) hasn't been a huge part of this story (he's pretty much so far been wasted).

edited to add character's name - please remember that not everyone knows the real names of the actors who play the various characters - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
It really does surprise me that they finally got Jason Cook to come back to play Shawn, but have actually used him so sparingly. Heck, when Julie wanted a Horton pic at the gala, and pulled everyone in, Shawn was left standing there, behind the photographer. Now they have cut scenes??? Wonder if this is because he is so very short term and they recasted for later????

I think that many of the "oldies" who were invited back were only going to have enough time on screen to be seen and remembered and that was the total of what their performance was going to be. At least that's how it looks to me!! Could have been a phone call instead at this point.

AND, let's face it....the entire Anniversary ended up being only a piece of pre-wedding entertainment.

Very disappointing indeed. Makes you wonder just how many scenes get cut on a daily basis. Which makes zero sense because they know exactly how much time to allot to each episode. From what I understand this scene should have been on Tuesday. It looks like he's in the room alone with Hope so this was probably when Bo went back to the house for awhile. And based on the scenes today with Shawn and Bo, their reunion was either offscreen or cut as well. :angry:

Not to mention all the repetitive talking in circles that goes on sometimes. Hey, maybe they should have cut the two months of torture/escape scenes for Bo/Steve in half to one month (less, really) and then perhaps they wouldn't have to take this portion of the story at 100 miles per hour. :drunk:

I had such hopes for a few (actually many) flashbacks of the olden days during the show. Very disappointed. Fireworks and some Greek kissing tradition.

Where the heck was Belle? She didn't show for the wedding or firework, or perhaps her scenes were cut like Shawn's bedside with Hope.

I would have rather seen the reunion between Bo and Shawn than the episodes of Bo lying on the ground in a dungeon or being tortured. A couple of episodes to show he was being held prisoner, then Steve showing up to rescue him and taking him home. I also think Bo could have easily started early to mid October, and the first month Steve was back, he could have been meeting up with the rest of his family, Adrienne, and JJ and Abigail. Slowly, he and John could have figured out what happened to Bo and about a week before Steve found him, he could have been shown in the dungeon and being tortured. That way, Bo would have had more time to reunite with his friends and family.

Back