Ari Zucker's (Nicole) first day on Days

She has been an interesting character - that's for sure. In the early days she was devious and more of a villain. The way she treated Eric and Lucas was horrible. As time went by she showed a more vulnerable side, particularly during her miscarriages. It was hard not to feel sorry for her. Those episodes showcased some great acting by Ari Zucker (Nicole). Her rivalry with Sami was often entertaining. Her marriage to Victor was a trainwreck.

I am trying to make a list in my head of all the men she has been involved with on the show. The actress was lucky to be able to share scenes with a lot of the handsome men on Days.

1st Eric Brady- Jensen Ackles
2nd Eric Brady- Greg Vaughan
Lucas Horton (Roberts) - Bryan Dattilo
Victor Kiriakis - John Aniston
1st Brady Black - Kyle Lowder
2nd Brady Black - Eric Martsolf
Roman Brady - Josh Taylor
1st EJ DiMera - James Scott
2nd EJ DiMera - Daniel Feuerriegel
Daniel Jonas - Shawn Christian
Deimos Kiriakis - Vincent Irizarry
Xander Kiriakis - Paul Telfer
Rafe Hernandez - Galen Gering
Trent Robbins - Roscoe Born

She had a friendship (maybe flirtation) with Austin Reed (played by Austin Peck) - I don't think they were ever romantically involved

Marriages - Lucas, Victor, EJ, Daniel, Deimos, Rafe, Eric, Trent - 8 husbands total?? Did she beat Sami's record?

She beat Sami with total husbands, but Sami had more weddings (many that didn't make it to the finish line). Sami's only been married to Austin, Brandon, Lucas, Rafe and EJ.

Nicole and Deimos weren't married, just engaged.

Did Nicole not marry Stefano?

LOL, No, guess not.......that was Reva Shayne on GL who married the father, then the son. Ahhh, soaps!!! (H.B. Lewis, and Josh Lewis. )

Back