SPOILER !! August 2019 cast

Jason47

Reaction score
I brought this over from my FB site in case you missed it.

Over the last few weeks, the makeup room photo chart, which shows photos of the actors currently taping (or at least recently taping) was seen three different times. After 3 times, the full chart is now able to be compiled.

Based on Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) still being on the chart, this looks like the chart was last updated a few months ago, when they were taping August. So, here's the cast list airing in August:

(Note the photo chart, which I included a small image of confirming Paul Telfer/Xander, is usually quite blurry when enlarged, so I didn't bother posting the earlier chart from last week which confirms the rest of the cast).

56157313_1392329504242653_3694650603117477888_o.jpg

Thanks to a fan at Daytime Royalty for finding a photo posted today from the makeup room, which included the missing spot # 27 from last week's chart (see the blurry image at right). This confirms Paul Telfer is the actor in spot # 27, and completes the full chart. Based on their placements on the chart (before John Aniston), this would suggest that Arianne Zucker (Nicole), Paul Telfer (Xander), Stacy Haiduk (Kristen/Susan) and Robin Strasser (character name TBA) will be joining the show, on contract, by August. Brandon Barash (Stefan), who is currently recurring, will also join the contract cast at some point shortly after Strasser. Contract status is never fully confirmed until the credits air. However, based on older photo charts, it's a good bet all four will be on contract.

For those who may have missed the chart posted last week, combined with the new info confirmed in today's chart post, here is the cast list airing as of August 2019:

1 Suzanne Rogers (Maggie)
2 Kristian Alfonso (Hope)
3 Lauren Koslow (Kate)
4 Josh Taylor (Roman)
5 Jim Reynolds (Abe)
6 Galen Gering (Rafe)
7 Eric Martsolf (Brady)
8 Missy Reeves (Jennifer)
9 Deidre Hall (Marlena)
10 Drake Hogestyn (John)
11 Casey Moss (JJ)
12 Mary Beth Evans (Kayla)
13 Camila Banus (Gabi)
14 Freddie Smith (Sonny)
15 Greg Vaughan (Eric)
16 Lamon Archey (Eli)
17 Chandler Massey (Will)
18 Sal Stowers (Lani)
19 Victoria Konefal (Ciara)
20 Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) (departing in August)
21 Rob Wilson (Ben)
22 Linsey Godfrey (Sarah)
23 Thia Megia (Haley)
24 Matt Ashford (Jack)
25 Kassie DePaiva (Eve)
26 Ari Zucker (Nicole)*
27 Paul Telfer (Xander)*
28 Stacy Haiduk (Kristen/Susan)*
29 Robin Strasser (Character name TBA)*
30 Brandon Barash (Stefan)*
31 John Aniston (Victor)
32 Susan Hayes (Julie)
33 Bill Hayes (Doug)
34 Thaao Penghlis (Andre)

*Based on their placement on the chart, all 5 should go on contract between April and August..

Hmmm. now THAT all is very interesting Detective Jason Sherlock! LOL. I love how you put together all the clues and get confirmation of items.
Not all that thrilled that both Haley & Sarah are still around. Eve, too (hope she no longer is tied to Jack by then) Interesting to see Thaao evidently is making another appearance.
Also note that both Tripp and Claire are NOT on the list.

Glad to see Claire is gone, but I'll miss Tripp. I like him, they just need to do something useful with him. And, yes, we need Steve back for sure.
And I'm actually kinda happy that Haley is still there too.

So, we have Haley, but no Tripp and no Melinda. Does what was stated mean that although we initially heard that the character of Stefan was leaving in/by August, did that change and he will be continuing? But, without Chloe. And we have Sarah with no Rex, so of course that means Eric - except that Nicole is back, so who knows? I hope that some of those people coming back won't be here for long (Kristen). Thanks for the updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, we have Haley, but no Tripp and no Melinda. Does what was stated mean that although we initially heard that the character of Stefan was leaving in/by August, did that change and he will be continuing? But, without Chloe. And we have Sarah with no Rex, so of course that means Eric - except that Nicole is back, so who knows? I hope that some of those people coming back won't be here for long (Kristen). Thanks for the updates.

I'm pretty sure Melinda is recurring so she wouldn't appear on the contract list.

Sickening that Eve is still around in August but Claire is not. And we know Chloe left shortly after this.

I like Lucas Adams(Tripp) too. I know it would have limited his story prospects but he should have been a recast Joey.

Just posted this on Facebook. Here's the update on Robin Strasser:

ROBIN STRASSER CONFIRMS SHE IS NOT ON CONTRACT.

As stated earlier this week when the photo chart was posted, Robin Strasser was in what seemed to be a contract position on the photo chart (listed before Susan Hayes, Bill Hayes and John Aniston). Strasser confirmed tonight that she is not contract. Some websites posted only a portion of my headline, but cut off the part where I said it was "per the makeup room photo chart." I also said in my post earlier this week that contract status is never fully confirmed until the credits run. In Strasser's tweets with a particular website, it was made to seem that I had posted it was 100 percent for certain that Strasser would be on contract. Strasser tweeted "maybe this is where we remind people that not everything they read on Social Media is necessarily true." I agree with Strasser, and if she was given the whole story, she would have known that I never fully confirmed her to be on contract, just that it was possible based on her placement on the photo chart.

I could be mistaken, but wasn't Farah Fath (Mimi) supposed to be coming back this year? I thought that's what was happening.

Again, maybe I'm making up rumours, but I also thought Lisa Rinna (Billie) was to have come back in 2018. Like I say, I could be making all of this up in my head. LOL!

I think that Billie rumor was speculation elsewhere, and as happens often, the speculation grew into fact.....people saying maybe Billie will return and do this and that, over to WHEN Billie returns, she will do ..............whatever. :)
That is why our "spoilers" are verified before appearing......otherwise must be labeled as speculation!

Back