back to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

BringBackJohnBlack

Reaction score
Jason posted on Facebook that John & Marlena (and others) will be back filming as of January 27th. And we know they had already filmed until the Olympics in August (or maybe a drop further). So, if they're back filming at the end of January, they are filming for Aug/Sept at the latest. Still 6-7 months ahead. WHY? This break was supposed to fix that (or attempt to fix that). Guess the people in charge truly don't care what the fans have to say. I find it very discouraging. The idea that they can't and won't stop filming so far ahead is mean, mean, mean to the fans.

Yes, Drake Hogestyn (John) mentioned he & Deidre Hall (Marlena) would probably be filming 1/27. However, Freddie Smith (Sonny) just did a podcast, wherein he said no one had been called, cast & crew had no idea when anything, no new contracts had been offered, etc. etc. He explained about guarantees, and how the shutdown affected everyone, and the writers could not even start story writing until contracts were done, because they would not know who was returning (Freddie thought they all probably were) etc.

Are you sure that podcast was taped today or this week? That sounds a lot like what the actors were saying before the break started.

I heard Freddie Smith's (Sonny) podcast was taped a week or so before the 1/27 date was announced. It's hard to know what's the true story. Either way, it doesn't appear as if Days will be fixing the issue of filming months and months ahead, which is truly a shame.

Sounds like they are even further ahead than before if they are complete through August/September. That IS sad and gives me no hope for better stories.

There is one now that Jason47 posted here.........from other sources, he says.

I think I'm missing Jason47's post in this thread. I can't find it or any spoiler, other than a reference to him noting on Facebook that Drake Hogestyn (John) and Deidre Hall (Marlena) (and others) are supposed to start taping again on January 27th.

OK, thanks. I thought you meant he posted a spoiler in this thread.

Should probably merge these two threads since they're about the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back