Belle and EJ

Mouillette4447

Reaction score
Belle and EJ are gonna shock Shawn when he
- realizes just how close they got but he and
- Belle now have a family problem in common.

Saw this "possible" spoiler on another web page and wondering if this "family problem in common" is perhaps Belle and EJ did the deed off camera, and is now pregnant also?!? :tsk::head scratch:

I wouldn't put it past TPTB to do this just in time for Sami to come back, of course, ready to reconcile with EJ.....Too much "sharing" between siblings on this show.

:whack::rotfl::confused::cry::sick:

Yes, it's on Dayscafe, which I know isn't always reliable, but is pretty ok most of the time....but I guess they could just be talking about having to deal with what may appear to be a health issue with Jan....Maybe I'm just reaching and trying to see something that's not there....but I could totally see the writer's going in this direction with it, especially on the heels of a Sami return looming.

Heck, the family problem is undoubtably Jan getting to move into their home. Jan wormed her way, & Belle will return home to find Jan nicely ensconced in Belle & Shawn's home, right where she wants to be, smirking all the while.

Since Shawn was such an Ars moving Jan in, I hope Belle leaves him and I wouldn't mind it being EJ that helps come between them. This is on Shawn not Belle. I surely would and so would most men or women if this happened especially since she is not only pregnant but tried to kill Belle several times over.

Not sure, but it seemed to be for a time frame after may sweeps, or not connected with the possession storyline. They never should have revisited the possession. The original was innovative and had much more impact than this circus.

Back