SPOILER !! Belle

fanofdayz

Reaction score
NOTE: leaving this thread in the Crystal Ball because Martha Madison (Belle) is actually leaving the show. But this picture is clearly photoshopped and not real. So please don't take the picture, and the scene depicted, as being true - JS

This was shown when I was watching spoilers on YouTube.

IMG_20230823_192620248~2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I took a screenshot of my TV looking at spoilers. I need to add if you enlarge the pic and look at Shawn, it almost looks photoshopped. My eyes are bad so if y'all see what I just said, let me know. The rest looks not photoshopped.

I would agree with Tennis docc. ...the casket is small, it seems, but that could be misleading. And there is no reason for Belle's casket to be covered with a flag. Shawn usually has that completely unshaven face, the whiskers looking like 3 or 4 days, of not shaving, maybe more. He looks rather young, no grey which I do believe he has a few showing. And even the words don't go with the picture at all.

The more you look at that picture, Shawn's hand isn't even on the casket. The casket is beside him, but his hand position is that he's touching a casket in front of him. Shawn's body was clearly lifted from another picture and photoshopped into that other picture with the casket and Belle's picture was photoshopped into the image. Plus the police officer behind the flowers is wearing a mask. Looks like the picture is an actual image of maybe a police officer's funeral, taken within the last three years.

Who would have a flag on their casket? Not Belle or Victor. Philip? He’s not dead. The whole thing is suspect. Flags are military service members killed in combat, not cops, right?
Police officers often have flags on their caskets. You can see dozens of examples when you google police officer funerals and look at the images.

I think the picture used is from a real police or military funeral, with Shawn-D's image and Belle's picture photoshopped into it.

Back