Ben, Ben, Ben

That sex scene made me so uncomfortable. He had way too much power and control because he knew what she was willing to do to keep the secret. I don't care for Ben but I don't like that he will likely become the bad guy in this story. I'm somewhat amazed that turning into a creep didn't make Ben a little more interesting. But it's probably because there is no real reason for Abby not to put on her big girl panties and chose a guy on her own.

Ben should have ran for the hills when she tried to make getting to pay rent a big deal. The girl tries to create drama

I hope she doesn't end up pregnant and I hope the other man isn't hiding her kid with Ejerk somewhere.

I think Ben will be the bad guy for a while but I also think he will be redeemed in the long run. I'm hoping that either a recast Jordan set him straight or he stops himself before he goes too far.

I still think Clyde will end up dead at the hands of a murder mystery and that might be what helps transform Ben.

When Ben said "prove it" - that was over the line and just added another creepy layer to the character. It almost seemed at the beginning as if he was going to force himself on Abigail, but true to form, she went along. A smart girl would have run for the hills the minute he demanded that she "prove" her love for him. Ick.

I'm still waiting for the outcome of the whole EJ/Abigail doctor's office visit. That was kind of dropped like a hot potato with no real story value. Was she in the early stages of motherhood? Was that the first fetus napping? Is this the big secret and reason Stefano has for wanting Chad and Abigail together?

Ben is a pig and has the wrong idea about sex if he thinks getting Abigail in the sack makes her his. What man would jump into bed with the supposed love of his life knowing she just came from his rival's bed? That's just gross.

Abby . . . . . put on her big girl panties and chose a guy on her own.

You mean like her Mama did?

(I am able to watch again, but it's been since before Sami/EJ left the show, so I'm a bit in the dark about what has happened between Jennifer/Daniel. I do know about them both knowing about JJ/Eve and saw the big blowout at Paige's birthday.)

What man would jump into bed with the supposed love of his life knowing she just came from his rival's bed? That's just gross.

You said it! A lot of "ick" factors going on in Salem.

First he was just boring, now he's on his way to evil/boring. That's the main difference between Chad and Ben- there's nothing, not one thing, interesting about Ben.

Quite right. I felt that about him all along, just bland and boring. And now, like you say, he's becoming evil and is still boring and not the least bit interesting. I find Chad to be somewhat dimensional, and he really does seem to want to break away from the Dimera mold. Abigail has become really uninteresting, too. She's wishy-washy, her opinions change with the wind, and she's becoming the queen of gratuitous sex scenes.

Back