Best looking preemie! Ever!

jgk

Reaction score
I was greatly relieved that the missing baby story was not dragged out for weeks, or even months! The baby is really darling! But a preemie????? Give me a break. Doesn't even look like a newborn. In my opinion.

That baby is super cute! I'm willing to accept the size of the baby since tv shows can't exactly use some tiny 4-5 lb baby onset. The babies they're using are probably 6 weeks old already but maybe were small-ish at birth so perhaps they are not too much bigger than an average to large newborn at this point, maybe 8-10 lbs. I think using a real baby made the scenes have much more impact than if they had used a smaller doll or whatever.

I was going to say the same thing. They can't use real preemies. And the casting call was for preemie twins, which means they'd been have preemies at birth, but were smaller than a full term baby at 6-8-10 weeks old.

I don't care if he is the largest preemie that ever lived. I just love this little guy. When he was crying all alone in the motel room I just wanted to go scoop him up and hug him.

I am also glad they did not drag out the story with Abby looking for her baby. It was chilling when you heard someone enter that motel room today with the baby and we didn't know who it was that found him. Luckily they cleared it up by the end of the show by having JJ and Chad deliver the baby to Abby at the hospital.

We don't know if he really had jaundice or if midwife Wendy just said that to try and get help for Abby.

At least today they showed the baby with his eyes crossed for an instant, which is not unusual for an infant too young to focus.

I seriously don't believe she would have. She went to check on a pregnant woman who in any normal circumstance would have gone to the hospital when the midwife stated that the baby needed a doctor available immediately upon it's birth.

Back