Bet you will love this...

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
914720_1424750677796758_1766281154_n.jpg

Ooops, sorry......the first pic is Greg Vaughan (Eric) with the twins who play Arianna.

And the 2nd one is Kristian Alfonso & Daniel Cosgrove who play Hope & Aiden.

I like her hair now but I also miss the long locks. I think when her hair grows out she should dye it brown-it would be new and look great.

Ari Zucker normally has brown hair, and when she is off the show, she lets it be. When she came back, she had to go blond again, doesn't much like doing so. I think she got the bob, which I loved and thought looked terrific on her, to get rid of the dry, split ends that come from coloring at times. I had noticed she was going gradually a bit darker.
I will say it is difficult to "fix" women's hair that was short is being let to grow longer.

Jen Lilley had this on her instagram/twitter/facebook feed this morning, with the tag "I LOVE Patsy Pease with every fiber of my being," and the hashtags TV MOM and DAYS. It seems they just were hanging out but boy I could go for a Kimberley return!! I also liked seeing a BIG smile on Jen Lilley's face, since her character is usually not so happy!

lilley pease.jpg

Back