Billy Flynn (Chad)

Mr. Continuity

Reaction score
I just had to say that when Billy Flynn (Chad) came on board I was skeptical. He portrayed a bad Chad, and I thought we had lost the other side of Chad. However the actor has won me over and is showing a sensitive and vulnerable side. He has made this character multifaceted. I knew the actor was strong and could pull off being a villain. I hope he remains a good and sensitive Dimera and leaves the evil to Andre.:angry: He is knocking it out of the park. His chemistry with Abby, Marlena, and Rafe is intense and great to watch.:clap:

The scenes after Chad came out of the coma and then being hauled off to jail where heartbreaking.

He looked like a little boy, so scared. The actor is doing a very good job with the material they are writing for him. The rest of Salem has a big "I told you so" coming from Chad once they realize it's Ben, who is the serial killer not him, especially Justin.

Here's my question about Justin. What is his big beef with Chad? I cannot believe it is just because he is a Dimera. It doesn't make sense to me and given the friendship between Chad and Sonny, Justin should know or at least be questioning the witch hunt he has on Chad to pin the murders on him.

Justin is a better lawyer than this and I hope there is a big apology coming to Chad from him. And if I were Chad I would tell Justin where to go and what to sit on when his name is cleared. I hate how Justin is so confident that Chad is the killer and is really making not like him lately.

Here's my question about Justin. What is his big beef with Chad? I cannot believe it is just because he is a Dimera. It doesn't make sense to me and given the friendship between Chad and Sonny, Justin should know or at least be questioning the witch hunt he has on Chad to pin the murders on him.

Justin is a better lawyer than this and I hope there is a big apology coming to Chad from him. And if I were Chad I would tell Justin where to go and what to sit on when his name is cleared. I hate how Justin is so confident that Chad is the killer and is really making not like him lately.

Chad's last name is beef #1. Number two is the fact that it's assumed Chad killed Justin's son-in-law. This is also his first major case as acting District Attorney, so what better press than taking down a DiMera? Plus, wasn't there some trouble between Chad and Sonny regarding opening another club?

Actually, no. Sonny did lose all that money trying to get the other club up and running, but Chad did not care. Sonny was his friend, it was a chance, did not work out. He shrugged it off.

I thought Sonny wanted to do it, ended up being a money pit and Chad refused to back it?

No, Sonny gave it up when after pouring all that money in, in a phone call, learned that there were roof problems, and to bring up to code was another $100,000......so he refused. Actually, he used up all his & Will's savings (Will was in CA) and that was who he had to tell and promise to make it up.

He's great as Chad, runs a great range of emotions, and am really liking what's been done with the character, although I hated it at first (when Chad was being a bully), it was never the actor's fault. Hope he sticks around a long, long time.

First day or two I thought, ugh not a good actor, but now he is one of the best on the show in my opinion. Days better hold onto him tight, I could see others trying to get him!

Back